Things to do to improve bandwidth.
- Do we send the client back their own entropy?
- If no and we just add num accepted commands, a desync may occur if the server can modify for some reason the entropy after receiving it from the client
- if yes, that’s a slight optimization opportunity, although it may complicate stuff a little
- Clear cosmic entropy when the player is not conscious
- So that others are not allowed to waste bandwidth when they are dead
Let user send its mouse sensitivity and later only send shorts to better encode the mouse movement
- Don’t send the same entropy to the client who sent it, if it was unmodified
- Make a bit for that